Monday, August 07, 2006

The latest chapter in the Moleskine story

I'm just getting back into my big backlog of blog posts to read (thank goodness for Bloglines!). As I am a big fan of Moleskine sketchbooks, Moleskinerie is one of the blogs I keep up with on a regular basis. I was surprised to read that the Italian owners of the Moleskine brand/company have sold it to a French company. Big smiles all round apparently as the Moleskine was originally a french product and a lot of money has just changed hands.

There are a couple of interesting blog posts about this:
It reminds me very much of the business evangelism which Seth Godin has been preaching for some time - small is the new big. It's a heartwarming message for all those artists who have a mind to use the internet to market their work.

Links:
Technorati tags: , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED AGAIN because of too much spam.
My blog posts are always posted to my Making A Mark Facebook Page and you can comment there if you wish.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.