Monday, June 19, 2017

Columbia Threadneedle Prize returns


The Columbia Threadneedle Prize 2018 for the best new work of figurative and representational art launched today - however I was out and most of the rest of my week is committed with the BP Portrait Awards and exhibition reviews so I'll be reviewing the new exhibition website and doing my Call for Entries post a little later.

You don't need to worry - the deadline for entries is 22 September 2017!

However you can see
  • the launch video below 
  • images of selected works in previous exhibitions in the Archive on the website
  • past winners and my reviews and photos of past exhibitions (which give you a perspective on size of artwork) in my blog posts below



Plus you can see in my blog posts below.......

who has won the prize previously


So far the gender ratio in terms of prizewinners is 6 women and 2 men (or 7 women if you count both of the double header win in 2013!)

what previous exhibitions looked like 


PLUS the solo exhibition by Lewis Hazelwood Horner, the last winner in 2016, can be seen in this post Impressive solo exhibition by 2016 Threadneedle Prizewinner

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED AGAIN because of too much spam.
My blog posts are always posted to my Making A Mark Facebook Page and you can comment there if you wish.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.